Benefits of Membership
- Opportunity to participate in the Fun Runs
- Club emails
- Participate in racing teams
- Membership in Road Runners Club of America
- Invitation to the Club’s social events
- Volunteer opportunities at Club events
The running events we host include:
- Tyler Arboretum 10K Trail Run, April, Tyler Arboretum
- Junior Development Track meet, June
- Delco High School Cross Country Championships, October, Rose Tree Park
- Volkswandering “Caring to Share,” November, Ridley Creek State Park
How to Join
Our online membership form is the way to join and receive all the benefits of being part of our large, inclusive group of runners, walkers, triathletes, and others fond of fitness.
As a member, you will receive our weekly emails, which include important club information about upcoming events and recent accomplishments.
Board meetings are held every month (except July) on the 3rd Tuesday at 7:30 pm after the Springfield fun run.
Non-Board members are welcome to attend.
Covenant United Methodist Church of Springfield
212 W Springfield Rd
Springfield, PA 19064
The meetings will be held in room 3 in the Sanctuary Bldg. If we are not there, check Fellowship Hall upstairs. Parking behind the church.